La mano del Uruguayo Luis Suarez fue trampa? Se calentaron las cosas entre Jorge Ramos y David Faitelson (y se le salio el "no me jod*s" a Faitelson). Me encantaron las reacciones de Brailovsky que esta sentado entre los dos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8BWwHEd_as
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing this clip. This game was so incredible to watch - and I was not so sympathetic to Suarez, but he himself remarked that he would do it again. I hate to see players resort to such tactics. Suarez was red carded though and the rules were followed in the sanctions. Too bad Ghana missed the penalty kick. It was a heartbreaker. Nevertheless - that's football and Suarez did save the game for his team. This was a very emotional game.
ReplyDeleteBrazil was so strong in the first half but fell apart after Netherland's goal in the second half. I don't know what happened to them. Since I had Netherlands winning 2-1 the game went exactly my way but I was still sad to see Brazil lose and send my sympathy to all you Brazilian fans out there.